- To hold a camp at Myuna Bay Sport & Recreation Centre.
- The Camp will be held from Friday 4th November to Sunday 6th November 2016.
- Central Coast Wing Council are holding this event to reward members for their efforts this year.
- Members from will need to arrive at Toukley Squadrons HQ (75 Warnervale Rd, Warnervale) by 1815HRS (6:15PM), to board the buses that will transport them to the camp.
- Members will return to Toukley Squadrons HQ at around 1830HRS (6:30PM) on Sunday.
- Members attending the camp will be sleeping in lodge style accommodation.
- There will be accommodation available for parents if spots are available.
- Members will be catered for throughout the entire camp.
- If you have any deity requirements, please inform your Squadron Adjutant and fill out the relevant information on the Application Form (17a).
- There are a limited numbers of beds available at this camp.
- Beds will be allocated to those who pay their deposits first.
- Once we reach all beds full, no more applications or deposits will be accepted and no more people can attend. Get your deposits in quickly.
COSTS + SPENDING MONEY
- The entire cost of the camp is $120 per person.
- Members that meet the membership and attendance requirements can receive a subsidy of up to 50% of the cost, this means that the cost of the camp could be $60 for some members.
- A non-refundable deposit of $25 per person will be required to be paid to secure a spot.
- Deposits must be paid prior to 19th August 2016 to your Squadron Adjutant.
- The camp will have a canteen available for members. We recommend that members do not pack any more than $20 in spending money.
The following activities will be available for members to participate in:
Rock Climbing, Team Building Activities, Archery, Putt Putt Golf, Canoeing Kayaking, Raft Building, Swimming (Pool)Abseiling, Giant Swing, Adventure Course, and more.
WHAT TO PACK
Members should take the following items into camp:
- 2 Shirts
- 2 Pants
- Jumper / Jacket
- Sleep Wear
- Plastic Bag (for dirty clothes)
- Pair of sneakers
- Spending Money (less than $20)
- Underwear and socks (2 nights)
- AAL Cap
CAMP STAFF + CONTACT NUMBER
Camp Staff will be announced closer the date, all enquiries relating to the camp should be made to your Squadron Adjutant or Squadron O.C.
The Camp Emergency Contact Person is Squadron Captain Peter Allen.[/sm_column_text]